martedì 3 gennaio 2017

BANG! BANG!


Bang Bang, you shot me down 
Bang Bang, I hit the ground 
Bang Bang, that awful sound 
Bang Bang, my baby shot me down 

I was five and you were six 
We rode on horses made of sticks 
I wore black, you wore white 
You'd would always win the fight 

Seasons came and changed the time 
I grew up I called you mine 
You would always laugh and say 
Remember when we used to play 

Music played and people sang 
Just for me the church bells rang 
After echoes form a gun 
We both vowed that we'd be one 

Now you're gone I don't know why 
Sometimes I cry 
You didn't say goodbye 
You didn't take the time to lie 

You shot me right between the eyes 
You meant to paralyze 
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang 
Oh oh baby, I'm laying on the ground 
I ain't never going down 
Bang, bang oh baby, oh baby 
Come on back to me 
You'll see how sweet it's gonna be 
Bang, Bang

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento